iphone coming to Verizon???
needaiphonenow

Just heard tonight on the news something about Verizon coming to Verizon.  I hope this is true but when I called Verizon tonight, "Kali" didn't know what I was talking about and said it would never happen and when I told her I heard about it in my local news she put me on hold and came back on and said she didn't know "if it would not never happen" but that she knew nothing at this time. 

Well I hope it is true since I am so fed up with my blackberry and am ready to end my plan since it expires this month!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: iphone coming to Verizon???
budone
Legend

Keep an ear to the ground on the 11th.

0 Likes
SydneyK
Master - Level 3

Yeah, employees will never tell you a rumored device is coming, if they even know about it. I think 1-11-11 will be an interesting day indeed.

0 Likes
Celt902

Recently I've been looking (and waiting) for new BlackBerry's to come out.  Several times I've seen Apple in the phone pick list but it was shaded out.  It's coming.    

0 Likes
SydneyK
Master - Level 3
I'm with you, Celt902 ... all I want is word on a new Verizon BlackBerry.
0 Likes
Celt902

Do you have any idea about new releases? 

0 Likes
SydneyK
Master - Level 3
I've only read the speculation on CrackBerry and other tech blogs. And now with RIM not manufacturing LTE-capable devices until later this year, we probably won't see anything really innovative for a while.
0 Likes
rcschnoor
Legend
The reason you see Apple in the manufacturers list is because Verizon sells the IPad, not because they may be planning to sell the IPhone. Before they sold the IPad, Apple was not an option for manufacturers. With that said, it does look as if some sort of announcement regarding Apple may be coming on Jan 11.
0 Likes