Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring the phone you love. OR get iPhone 13, on us. Online only. With Select 5G Unlimited plans. Ends 1.31. Buy now
end of navigation menu
is there a family plan for black berries
redbullboy

is there a family plan for thew black berry

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: is there a family plan for black berries
nmchileman
Master

Unfortunately not. You'll need a data plan on each individual line you have a Blackberry device activated on

0 Likes
mariefnp

My husband and I have BB 's and we had to EACH get a data plan....oh well, I still LOVE my Tour though (1st BB that I ever had) and when....I start working at the new job, will get  a discount on plan, so that should help with the price!!!

0 Likes
snarky

As already mentioned you need a separate data plan for each BlackBerry.  You can share voice minutes though.  I have a plan and pay the $9.99 / month to add a line for my wife to share the minutes. 

Discounts are also applied "intelligently".  I get a 20% discount through work but the discount is only applied to the voice plan (since I am the primary), my data plan, and accessories that I buy.   The discount is not applied to the monthly add a line fee, services for her phone (such as the VZW navigator), or any accessories she purchases.

0 Likes