is there a problem today?
enuffsaid818

I am unable to text and get internet usage, but i am able to make and recieve calls,  why?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: is there a problem today?
SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader

Where are you located?  I'm in Northern California, and I'm not having any issues at this point.

0 Likes
Zingali

I am in Glendale, CA and have had the same problems today.  None of the mobile apps work, the stock quotes don't load, texting is no bueno.  Calls seem to work fine, but nothing else.

0 Likes
SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader

I just tested several of my apps (weather, banking, MyVerizon) and all seem to work.  Just texted my daughter (also on Verizon, my BB to her iPhone) and all is well - we exchanged a couple of texts back and forth.  So maybe a local outage?  Hopefully it will be a short one.

0 Likes
marine805
Enthusiast - Level 2

I am in So cal and have the same issues. No internet

0 Likes
melomelisa

I also cannot get service (3G for iPad). I in Chatsworth, Ca and my husband has no service either (LaMirada, Ca). Something must be going on!!!,

0 Likes
enuffsaid818

Thx you all for replying. I am also in the sfv 818 area..   Granada HIlls/Northridge area....

Guess it's a internal verizon issue.....

0 Likes
marine805
Enthusiast - Level 2

I contact Verizon, and they said they do have  issue and they should have it resolved in a few hours.. Let the waiting game begin.

0 Likes
lfeist

I am in Redondo Beach, and am also having the same issues on my 4S. Annoying!

0 Likes
Zingali

All I know is that if my smartphone is down, I am losing money.  Zero information about when service will be restored.  This is turning into a RIM problem.  Can't access e-mails or mobile apps.  If it's not fixed tomorrow, I'll have to look for a new provider.  #lame

0 Likes