my BlackBerry 9930 fails to boot
dah4bab

My BB 9930 fails to boot and i have the latest desktop manager and i download the latest BB (9930) OS from the verizon website, but all i still get is the red LED light blinking on & off repeatedly. pls some one help!!!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: my BlackBerry 9930 fails to boot
SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader

Do you have a recent backup that you can reload?  If so, I would do that and get it functioning again.  Then try the download and reinstall again... it sounds like it got corrupted.  Maybe just try re-downloading it and reinstalling it again?  Or try installing the previous OS - which version are you trying to install?  And which did you have on the phone prior to this?

0 Likes
dah4bab

i dint have back up, i download the OS for both multi-language and standard, but it stuck at reconnecting to JVM, i download the 7.1.0 but i cant tell the prior version of the OS, i also used BBSAK and JL_Cmder but it could not connect to my phone

0 Likes
dah4bab

i did something new, i tried the downgrade OS, 7.0 and it start to show light on the screen with something like its processing (but not the hour glass) and i thought if i can get the OS 6 may be it will revive the phone, i tried all the other OS (latest and downgrade) that shows me when i am updating the phone fails, but just the 7.0 made a bit progress. please help me with the link for OS6

0 Likes