my gps can never be found on any navigation app!
Ms_Casselberry

my gps can never be found on any navigation app!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: my gps can never be found on any navigation app!
ralpht_vzw
Verizon Employee

Ms. Casselberry, we understand how important it is for your GPS to work. We are here to provide support. GPS requires that you have your location settings turned on when trying to use the GPS.  What is the Make and model of your phone?  Can you also provide more details about the GPS apps you are trying to use?

Ralpht_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Ms_Casselberry

1. Blackberry Priv

2. Waze

3. Google maps/drive

4. Google Navigator

I have downloaded every app known to man and I have checked and double checked all the correct settings are on. I even have a gps finder and fixer and phone locator app and none of these seem to know where I am either.  Most of the time it tells me to go outside..... Hello, I am outside and it still cannot find a GPS!!!

0 Likes
veronicam_vzw
Verizon Employee

Thank you for the feedback on the applications you have tried to use. I wanted to ask if you are able to surf normally on the device? After checking this, please click the following link and perform the steps. Clear App Cache and Data - Play Store | Verizon Wireless

0 Likes
Ms_Casselberry

Did that already. Did not correct the problems!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I'm sorry to learn that you continue to experience issues with the GPS feature in your phone, Ms. Casselberry. Let's get your GPS back online. Please enable your WiFi feature (no need to connect to any WiFi network), then open any of your navigation applications and test. This will help your phone pinpoint its location with the assistance of the WiFi networks in the area even if you do not connect to any of them. Keep us posted.

AntonioC_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes