Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
my microsd card does not show up under setting/storage and access
Alawishes

my microsd card does not show up under setting/storage and access

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: my microsd card does not show up under setting/storage and access
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Oh, that's strange, but we can figure this out. Does your card fit in snugly? Try taking it out and removing, then reboot. Does it say unavailable or any errors there? Do you have anything saved on the SD card?

MarquiaF_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
Re: my microsd card does not show up under setting/storage and access
Lorrellei

Either does mine as of yesterday, I blame Verizon for this, as I updated my backup to Verizon Cloud, then everything disappeared from my card and now my device can not find it although it is a brand new Micro SD Card. Be very careful, the Cloud eats all your data! What I would like to know is if they are doing this on purpose. So we will have to upgrade our device. I've been reading for a solution all day today on Android forums and there are a surprising amount of people who are having the exact same problem in the past week! If I do not have mobile data access since I live in Tijuana and can't afford it all the time, how can I listen to all my music? $100's of $$'s of music gone from my device. Verizon Cloud does not tell you ahead of time that they are going to erase your  SD card contents. I wish I had never updated to Verizon Cloud!

0 Likes