Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
network or carrier outage???
shastaraven

Last evening for about 4 hours, I was unable to access the internet on my BB.  The same thing is happening this evening!  There are no reports of a BB outage on Blackberry.com, so I'm assuming it is a problem in the local area with Verizon.  At least one other friend is experiencing the same issue.  Anyone know what's up?????

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: network or carrier outage???
Android10
Novice

There were some system enhancements scheduled to be made for Blackberry App World, we apologize for any service problems that may have resulted because of these updates. 

0 Likes
karyludy

Looks like it's happening again in Sioux Falls, SD at 11:52pm 12/13/10 Mon.  Noticed I'm not getting any Facebook action and checked my browser on my BlackBerry Curve 9330 3G (Brand New) and I can't get anything and my desktop working okay so I assume my home YiFi is ok too.  I tried dialing *228 for free activation/programming/roam updating and I get a recorded message something like "the system is busy please try your call later" and then some huge error/msg no.   When I try to access "My Verizon" on my BlackBerry I get a black error box stating something like "system down for maintenance" or something like that..... ?????  I'VE NEVER HAD THIS HAPPEN BEFORE.... Although, I have noticed here recently long lag-times where I wouldn't be able to access certain wireless data functions like internet browser, facebook, and a few other applications AND these seem to happen at more "prime time" hours like 5pm to midnight. WHAT'S UP VERIZON? 😕

0 Likes
zonaboy

Tucson,Az not working at all!!! But i have a storm so i expect this kind of stuff

0 Likes