new to blackberry...
vereyezuhn
Master - Level 3
Hey guys. I recently got a BB Bold and after playing around with it, I have a question. It may be stupid but I can't seem to figure it out... is there a way to set more than one alarm? I've only been able to figure out how to set one at a time
Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: new to blackberry...
SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader

Hi -

I don't use the alarm clock function on the phone, but it does look like using that, there is only one alarm - like weekdays at 6 AM.  The HELP under clock says : "To set additional alarms or to set alarms for certain days of the week, you can schedule alarms through the Calendar application."

So that's how you would do it....

View solution in original post

0 Likes
SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader

Hi -

I don't use the alarm clock function on the phone, but it does look like using that, there is only one alarm - like weekdays at 6 AM.  The HELP under clock says : "To set additional alarms or to set alarms for certain days of the week, you can schedule alarms through the Calendar application."

So that's how you would do it....

0 Likes
AnthonyTa_VZW
Verizon Employee

vereyezuhn wrote:
Hey guys. I recently got a BB Bold and after playing around with it, I have a question. It may be stupid but I can't seem to figure it out... is there a way to set more than one alarm? I've only been able to figure out how to set one at a time

Thanks  for the great feedback and suggestion!

Yes,  is correct, the phone clock only allows you to set one alarm.  However, you can add calendar events in your calendar and associate alarms with them to add more than one alarm.

Hope we've answered your question and addressed your concerns!

0 Likes
vereyezuhn
Master - Level 3

Thanks, guys! I just couldn't use the Bold if I was limited to one alarm per day.

0 Likes
SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader
Did you get the Bold 9930 or the 9650, Vereyzuhn? I'm enjoying the 9650, but I played with a 9930 the other day and it's VERY NICE! I love the touchscreen, and the larger keyboard.
0 Likes