new update
wheart20

I am trying to update my Storm via the desktop manager and it seems to be frozen. It has downloaded 280 of 356 modules but has been stuck there for more than 45 minutes.

What is going wrong and how do I fix it?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: new update
elvinm

the same thing happened to me...it just stalled and then I received an error message that the update could not be completed. After that, I wasn't able to use my phone. I just had a white screen with an error message on it. I unplugged it from my computer and plugged it in and tried doing it all over from scratch and I got the same error. Finally, now I'm reinstalling the version I originally had. I give up on this new update. So frustrating!

0 Likes
wheart20

I got the error message finally but my phone seems to be working. I received a text a couple minutes later but no replies to any texts I sent. I guess I'm not sure if it is functioning 100%.

Thanks.

0 Likes
Mike800

Same thing is happening with me...... I am stuck at 233 modules of 422 at the "download device software" step.

Anyone have a suggestion?

0 Likes
wheart20

Hours later the phone is freezing a lot. Currently, it's rebooting after we pulled out the battery.

0 Likes