Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, get the incredible iPhone 13 Pro on us. Online only. With select 5G Unlimited plans. Ends 12.5. Buy now
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
***Announcement: Early next week, we’ll be merging the current Fios and Wireless Communities into the all new Verizon Community! Beginning the evening of Sunday 12/4, both Communities will be placed in read-only mode. You’ll still be able to visit the Communities and browse content, but login will be disabled. On the afternoon of Monday 12/5, all users will be able to log into the new Verizon Community. We expect the new Community to be fully functional the morning of Friday 12/9. Additional details can be found in the Announcements board and under Featured Topics!
phone help
krans25

I have a blackberry 8330. My letters have been slowly not working as well. Since yesterday, none of my buttons work. I have taken the battery out to reset my phone. It turns on and the screen lights up when I plug it in. The scroll ball can scroll, but I cannot click it. When someone calls me, my phone vibrates, but I cannot answer because of none of the buttons working. I did no damage to my phone, and have no idea why this happened. Can anyone help me with what I should do?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: phone help
SuperSteve

How much memory do you have left on your blackberry?  If it is less than 10mb, then you need to free up some memory.  Try to delete messages and clear the old calls and clear the browser memory. 

Steve

0 Likes
krans25

I have a lot of memory. None of my buttons work so i can't even look at my messages. Should i try going to a verizon store or do you think they can't do anything?

0 Likes
SuperSteve
I would take it to a verizon store and see what they can do.

Steve
0 Likes