photo uploading
SBell

I'm having difficulty uploading photos from my bb to facebook... why is this?  I've tried going straight from the picture after it is taken and also from the saved photos as well as from facebook itself?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: photo uploading
mandigirl

I have had the same problem for 5 days now. What am I doing wrong?

0 Likes
TheGreatOne
Master - Level 1

SBell wrote:

I'm having difficulty uploading photos from my bb to facebook... why is this?  I've tried going straight from the picture after it is taken and also from the saved photos as well as from facebook itself?

Apparently there are 3 ways to uploads pictures to facebook. Take a look at this thread and then the post by SuzyQ-->Upload pics facebook

0 Likes
StreetDocRN
Champion - Level 1

SBell wrote:

Hi,

I tried earlier this morning to send a picture from my photo gallery on my Tour via the menu to Facebook.  It tried to send but failed.  I am thinking FB must have some problems with it's server.

Doc

******UPDATE*****

I tried sending a couple of photos from my Blackberry to Facebook and it worked.  The problem must be fixed, I guess. 

Doc

0 Likes