replacement BB won't 'move' email accounts over.
sammmm_11

I recently got a replacement Blackberry Bold 9650 because the trackpad went wacky and was defective in the one I had gotten. I had everything backed up correctly, and what not, but when I went to 'move' the email accounts - it says both of my email accounts I had set up were successfully moved, yet I don't receive any emails on my phone (and I am getting new emails when I go onto the actual computer, or even through the browser on my phone.)

can anyone help me? Thank you!!! 

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: replacement BB won't 'move' email accounts over.
SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader
Try a battery pull, or possibly resend service books. Then let us know if yo are still having difficulty getting emails.
0 Likes
sammmm_11

Tried a battery pull. Nothing.

I even set up a new email account, because I actually decided to just create a new one (the other one was old)
And yet it still tells me to 'move' the email account over... when I didn't even have it on my other phone.

I enter the password and so on, and still nothing.

{edit} I just tried sending service books, it says "update failed".

0 Likes
SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader

sammmm_11 wrote:

{edit} I just tried sending service books, it says "update failed".

OK-then it sounds like there is something else going on, and the email issue is only a symptom of another problem. 

You can try (or have Verizon do it for you) a reinstall of the OS - (which OS are you on right now?  5?  6?).  I'm using 6.0.0.524.  Once that is installed the device will reset - then see how things shake out.  keep us posted....

0 Likes
JoeL_VZW
Verizon Employee

Thanks SuzyQ for your great suggestions.

I would be glad to look into your email situation. Can you get on the internet on the device? What type of emails are you having a problem with Corporate or Personal? If Corporate do you have a Enterprise account? If personal you can go to this site and look at and validate your email accounts as well as send servicebooks to the device.

Thank you

0 Likes