Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, get the incredible iPhone 13 Pro on us. Online only. With select 5G Unlimited plans. Ends 12.5. Buy now
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
***Announcement: We’re excited to inform you that we will be merging the Fios and Wireless Communities to a unified Verizon Community with a new look and feel throughout. If you are interested in what specifically has changed, please see the New Revamped Community article under the Featured Topics.***
restore browser config
Leahj

I recently had to wipe my BB curve 8330, because of it acting up. Now that I have rebooted and restored everything, I can't access my browser.  My phone is telling me the browser defaults have to be restored and I need to contact customer service...is there a way for we to do now??

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: restore browser config
StreetDocRN
Leader
Leader

Hi,

Try to resend your service books.  Go to Email Settings and you will find it there.  Hope this helps.

Doc

0 Likes
Re: restore browser config
bosslady85

If what StreetDocRN recommended does not work, try registering your device over the network. Power cycle your device after you have done so.  The steps are below.

• From the Home screen, press the Menu button.
    Note If the device does not have a Menu button, refer to the Alternate method.

• Select Options.

• Select Advanced Options.

• Select Host Routing Table.

• Press the Menu button then select Register Now.

• Select OK.

Alternative method if you don't have a menu button

• From the Home screen, select Options.
    Note If not available, select Settings > Options.

• Select Advanced Options.

• Select Host Routing Table.

• Press in on the trackwheel then select Register Now.

• Select OK.
0 Likes