return/contract??
fastcatbmw

Hello all,

I have a new Blackberry and am under the 30 day limit, if I RETURN it, I understand I am not subject to the restocking fees if I wait 4 days to purchase another but what happens to the contract extension that was required when I made the purchase, does that go away too? Or do I have to sign another when on day 5 I go to get a new phone? Any other charges that others have experienced?

Thanks for your help.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: return/contract??
karisacg

That's the way I understood it to work....I'm watching this thread to see what comes out of it! Just sent back my Rogue and my hubby's Eris Droid, and it was due to my understanding, like yours, that I sent them back while in our 30 day worry free guarantee period.

0 Likes
MacDaddy
Contributor - Level 1

either way, you can't get past the contract unless you pay full price for the phone. (month to month price)  if you get a new phone after 5 days you will be required to sign a new contract. (New phone contract is canceled when you return a phone and don't replace it right away,)

0 Likes
fastcatbmw

Oh, I know that in the long run I will need to take a contract to stay with them and to get a phone for less. What I did not want to happen was to return the phone, not get the contract time removed and then at a later date get another phone and have a second contract adding even more time.

Thanks for the replies.

0 Likes