ringtone maker for blackberry
trixiebell

I thought I had a splicer on my PC, but apparently not and I want to download some software to do it, so that I can create the ringtones for the BB.  Anyone know of a trustworthy site where I can get a ringtone maker?  Tx.

Labels (1)
Tags (2)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: ringtone maker for blackberry
jnestell
Contributor - Level 2

You are welcome and glad to hear.  If you liked them you could always give us some kudos or even a best answer :smileyvery-happy:

View solution in original post

0 Likes
jnestell
Contributor - Level 2

I love audacity for modifying music files.  Go to http://audacity.sourceforge.net/download/ and if you are going to convert wave to mp3, make sure you download and install the LAME library for this purpose.  It is all on their site.

0 Likes
Brownz

It's easier to use online editor because it sets proper bitrate, loudness, mono, etc by default

with audacity you need a good how-to

0 Likes
trixiebell

I keep forgetting to log in and thank you both for your responses. I have tried them both and find them to work differently with different songs.  it is interesting.  Thanks again. :smileytongue:

0 Likes
jnestell
Contributor - Level 2

You are welcome and glad to hear.  If you liked them you could always give us some kudos or even a best answer :smileyvery-happy:

0 Likes