Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
***Announcement: Early next week, we’ll be merging the current Fios and Wireless Communities into the all new Verizon Community! Beginning the evening of Sunday 12/4, both Communities will be placed in read-only mode. You’ll still be able to visit the Communities and browse content, but login will be disabled. On the afternoon of Monday 12/5, all users will be able to log into the new Verizon Community. We expect the new Community to be fully functional the morning of Friday 12/9. Additional details can be found in the Announcements board and under Featured Topics!
spam to my vzw.blackberry.net email account
tlbruce1969

Is there a way I can stop the spam emails to my vzw.blackberry.net email account?  Somewhere my email address has gotten out and it is getting inundated with junk email on a daily basis and there is no spam or junk mail folder on my phone.  I dont want to get rid of this email address because I have legitamate email coming to it and am not sure who I would have to update with a new email address.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: spam to my vzw.blackberry.net email account
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Hello tlbruce1969! Spam emails are a hassle! I can't stand that, so I can understand why you'd be interested in getting them off your device. I wish I had the solution for you. To my knowledge, there are no spam/junk options with a BlackBerry email account. The best option may be to change the address. If you're interested, I'm happy to help you with that. Just let me know!

Dion M.
VZW Support
Follow us on Twitter www.twitter.com/vzwsupport

0 Likes
Re: spam to my vzw.blackberry.net email account
SydneyK
Super User
Super User

Sorry, I'm a little late to the party, but ...

Maybe it would help to manage filters from the BIS Web site. Go here: https://bis.na.blackberry.com/html?brand=vzw&locale=en

0 Likes