storm locks up
vs7501990
I have a storm that locks up about 95% of the time when I use it at work.  I either have to take out battery and put it back in or I'll just let the phone set for 20 or more minutes then it will work just fine.   When I say that it locks up what I mean is that the touch screen will do something on the other side of screen (push on something on left something on right side will open) or the screen wont do anything at all.  Sometimes this happens at home but not very often
Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: storm locks up
MrSpock2002

Hey.

Well since this still happens after pulling the battery, it sounds like the digitizer has gone bad. Which is hardware.  I'd take it back for a replacement.

What version of the OS are you using?  Should be .148.  If it isn't update the phone and that may help.

I have had this happen 2 times myself, both times a battery pull fixed it.  I only pull the battery in mine 1 to 2 times every couple days, which is normal for any BlackBerry due to it being based on Java.

0 Likes
Re: storm locks up
vs7501990
thanks     phone has latest update and didnt start to lock up until update was done go figure  I'll keep tryin gonna call verizion and see what they say
0 Likes