synchronizing with outlook live/windows live
jazzygirl

does anyone know how to make this happen with Blackberry 8530.  Want to be able to sync email; contacts; and calendar wirelessly to this web based app.  Thanks.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: synchronizing with outlook live/windows live
Kimberly_Nicole
Contributor - Level 2

Hi.  I understand that you need help syncing your windows live account with your Blackberry and I will be happy to help you further.  You can go to the official blackberry website to set it up and get more information.

Here is the link

http://www.blackberry.com/select/live/

It has the option to "Learn More" to give you the complete directions on set up. 

Please let me know if this works for you :smileywink:

Thanks!

0 Likes
mgriffin

I have been on the phone for 5 hours over a two day period with RIM trying to get my new Curve8530 synced up with OUtlook calendar.  I have Windows 7. Anybody know something about this that will help. Thanks

0 Likes
StreetDocRN
Champion - Level 1

Hi,

As of this time, Blackberry Desktop Manager does not support Windows 7 or Outlook 2010.  The next release will include support for both of those programs.  See the KB article 20654 at http://www.blackberry.com/btsc/search.do?cmd=displayKC&docType=kc&externalId=KB20654 for more details.  It should be out in August.

Doc

0 Likes
mgriffin

why didn't they tell me this?   We wasted alot of my time and a great deal of frustration  and unhappiness. Also, I had not problem with the Windows 7 with my 8330.  So how can this be.  I  switched to Windows 7 in April and it was working fine with the 8330.

0 Likes
StreetDocRN
Champion - Level 1

Hey,

I am not sure about the Windows 7 compatibility.  Since I don't run that OS, I can not say, I can only say what the KB article said.  If you figure out how to get it running like you did on your 8330, let us know.  Sorry that I couldn't be of much help to you. 

Doc

0 Likes