Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, get the incredible iPhone 13 Pro on us. Online only. With select 5G Unlimited plans. Ends 12.5. Buy now
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
***Announcement: Early next week, we’ll be merging the current Fios and Wireless Communities into the all new Verizon Community! Beginning the evening of Sunday 12/4, both Communities will be placed in read-only mode. You’ll still be able to visit the Communities and browse content, but login will be disabled. On the afternoon of Monday 12/5, all users will be able to log into the new Verizon Community. We expect the new Community to be fully functional the morning of Friday 12/9. Additional details can be found in the Announcements board and under Featured Topics!
synchronizing with outlook live/windows live
jazzygirl

does anyone know how to make this happen with Blackberry 8530.  Want to be able to sync email; contacts; and calendar wirelessly to this web based app.  Thanks.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: synchronizing with outlook live/windows live
Kimberly_Nicole

Hi.  I understand that you need help syncing your windows live account with your Blackberry and I will be happy to help you further.  You can go to the official blackberry website to set it up and get more information.

Here is the link

http://www.blackberry.com/select/live/

It has the option to "Learn More" to give you the complete directions on set up. 

Please let me know if this works for you :smileywink:

Thanks!

0 Likes
mgriffin

I have been on the phone for 5 hours over a two day period with RIM trying to get my new Curve8530 synced up with OUtlook calendar.  I have Windows 7. Anybody know something about this that will help. Thanks

0 Likes
StreetDocRN
Community Leader
Community Leader

Hi,

As of this time, Blackberry Desktop Manager does not support Windows 7 or Outlook 2010.  The next release will include support for both of those programs.  See the KB article 20654 at http://www.blackberry.com/btsc/search.do?cmd=displayKC&docType=kc&externalId=KB20654 for more details.  It should be out in August.

Doc

0 Likes
mgriffin

why didn't they tell me this?   We wasted alot of my time and a great deal of frustration  and unhappiness. Also, I had not problem with the Windows 7 with my 8330.  So how can this be.  I  switched to Windows 7 in April and it was working fine with the 8330.

0 Likes
StreetDocRN
Community Leader
Community Leader

Hey,

I am not sure about the Windows 7 compatibility.  Since I don't run that OS, I can not say, I can only say what the KB article said.  If you figure out how to get it running like you did on your 8330, let us know.  Sorry that I couldn't be of much help to you. 

Doc

0 Likes