syncing Outlook with Blackberry Storm
SRJanet

whenever I attempt to synchronize my Outlook Contacts with my new Blackberry Storm, I receive an error message Synchronization is currently unavailable for: Address Book because the applications are configures for wireless synchronization.  Desktop sunchronization for the above application will be disabled.  Please click on help for information on how to disable wireless synchronization on your device.  When I click help it refers me to the phone.

I can't figure it out.  Can someone "dummy" the way through it for me????  Thank-you!!!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: syncing Outlook with Blackberry Storm
JB21386
Contributor - Level 1

SRJanet wrote:

whenever I attempt to synchronize my Outlook Contacts with my new Blackberry Storm, I receive an error message Synchronization is currently unavailable for: Address Book because the applications are configures for wireless synchronization.  Desktop sunchronization for the above application will be disabled.  Please click on help for information on how to disable wireless synchronization on your device.  When I click help it refers me to the phone.

I can't figure it out.  Can someone "dummy" the way through it for me????  Thank-you!!!

This error message usually indicated you are connected to a Blackberry Enterprise Server, so all of your contacts are already syncing wirelessly.  Are you using a Blackberry Enterprise Server? Is your Storm connected to a work email account? 

0 Likes