text messeges
robolis05

i have a ?. is there any way someone can have acess to the text messeges from your phone if u are sharing the acount?

Labels (1)
Tags (2)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: text messeges
ChristinaB_VZW
Verizon Employee

Thank you leeford54 for your information. We would like to add some more details. Besides the user of the line, only the Account Holder number that is listed in the online account is able to view these details. No other lines on the account (besides the line that used the messages) can view it, as the Account Holder number can view all information and make changes. So, if your line is listed at the Account Holder number, no other users of the account can view the messaging details for your line. Additionally, as leeford54 mentioned, the message content is not viewable by anyone, but the other details are (date and time of the message, sender, and receiver).

Thank you

View solution in original post

0 Likes
leeford54
Enthusiast - Level 3

They can't see the actual text message however they can see the numbers you are texting as well as how many messages are sent/received

0 Likes
vereyezuhn
Master - Level 3

Isn't there a way with Blackberries to have the texts sent to another Blackberry as well? Maybe I'm crazy but I could have sworn I've heard about that somewhere.

0 Likes
leeford54
Enthusiast - Level 3

I don't believe so unless its a parental control thing. I use to have my son on my plan and knowing the numbers he was texting was more than enough haha

0 Likes
ChristinaB_VZW
Verizon Employee

Thank you leeford54 for your information. We would like to add some more details. Besides the user of the line, only the Account Holder number that is listed in the online account is able to view these details. No other lines on the account (besides the line that used the messages) can view it, as the Account Holder number can view all information and make changes. So, if your line is listed at the Account Holder number, no other users of the account can view the messaging details for your line. Additionally, as leeford54 mentioned, the message content is not viewable by anyone, but the other details are (date and time of the message, sender, and receiver).

Thank you

0 Likes
SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader

vereyezuhn wrote:

Isn't there a way with Blackberries to have the texts sent to another Blackberry as well? Maybe I'm crazy but I could have sworn I've heard about that somewhere.

There may be an app out there that will forward texts to another number, but it would have to be installed and set up on the receiving phone.  I don't know if it's avaiable for BB's - maybe only for the Androids...

0 Likes
vereyezuhn
Master - Level 3

SuzyQ wrote:

vereyezuhn wrote:

There may be an app out there that will forward texts to another number, but it would have to be installed and set up on the receiving phone.  I don't know if it's avaiable for BB's - maybe only for the Androids...

Hmmm. I can't remember for the life of me where I heard that. It was something with a BB where all the texts from one phone were also delivered to another BB... oh well, maybe I misunderstood.

0 Likes
StreetDocRN
Champion - Level 1

Hi, all,

There is an app in Blackberry App World that allows a user to forward calls, texts, or both to another phone.  It is called Advanced Forwarder.  Go to BB App World and search for the program if you are interested.  There are other apps and programs that allow the user to forward calls or texts.  All you need to do is look for them.  Hope this helps,

Doc

0 Likes