Re: upgrade emails for storm
SFObrien
Contributor - Level 3

Michele,

One question about this early upgrade.  Is it just the yearly upgrade that is available to primary lines on certain accounts? 

0 Likes
JeremiahP
Enthusiast - Level 2

Guess what here it is December and no emails to this particular Storm user and my contract is up in february.... guess i'm not one of the few selected individuals despite my numerous calls to CS and get the we dont know wht you are refereing to sir... What say you VZ reps????????

0 Likes
SFObrien
Contributor - Level 3

JeremiahP wrote:

Guess what here it is December and no emails to this particular Storm user and my contract is up in february.... guess i'm not one of the few selected individuals despite my numerous calls to CS and get the we dont know wht you are refereing to sir... What say you VZ reps????????

Looks like that promotion is over with.  It has pretty much quieted down on a couple other forums.  February isn't that far away now.  I still would like to know what the criteria was for it though.  I did test the water couple times.  Called CS and enquired about it three times.  First call and last said they were aware but I wasn't eligible.  The second call I made the girl I talked to put me on hold when I asked about it and when she came back a couple minutes later she advised she or her supervisor never heard of the promotion, sorry but I call **bleep** there.

My final test was at my local BestBuy.  I asked the VZW sales guy there about the "early upgrade for select few upgrade" deal.  At first he "never heard of it" but when I pulled out a printed web page containing the add he admitted he was aware of it!  He offered to check my account to see if I was eligible, again a big no!

I would just like to know why so many CS reps deny they know about the promotion but obviously do?  I am a loyal VZW customer but please don't lie to me...................

0 Likes
JeremiahP
Enthusiast - Level 2

you are so very right Obrien... It is very frustrating to say the least.. I am on my third storm 9530 and it is a nightmare to say the least... and they will not budge on the upgrade date. I have a call into our area exectutive and got a call back today but was to late to call back when I got the message will let u know how it turns out if you are curious?

0 Likes
SFObrien
Contributor - Level 3

JeremiahP wrote:

you are so very right Obrien... It is very frustrating to say the least.. I am on my third storm 9530 and it is a nightmare to say the least... and they will not budge on the upgrade date. I have a call into our area exectutive and got a call back today but was to late to call back when I got the message will let u know how it turns out if you are curious?

Sure keep me posted.  Either on here or shoot me a PM.

0 Likes