Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
vzw.blackberry.net with no password...
Kikis

When I got my Blackberry I was issued an email with the domain vzw.blackberry.net but I was not given a password. It worked fine. I was getting my emails and such... but I had to get a replacement blackberry storm because the first one was locking up all the time, I tried to set up the email but since I don't have a password I can't... does any one know how I can get it back? I'm new with blackberries, =(... help please!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: vzw.blackberry.net with no password...
JCM
Hey what's up, have you tried in recover password? Go to email setup and add email once setting click on, Forgot password if you have OS 5.0 you can.
0 Likes
SFObrien
Novice

When you first setup your email account and close to the box where you enter the password there should be a tab that says forgot password or something similiar.  Have you tried that?

If that doesn't work contact CS for assistance they should be able to take care of you.

0 Likes
Kikis

hey! I went to email setup.. and did the forgot passwork option. I put in my email and OK then it said that my password had been sent to my device.. but I haven't gotten anything yet. This Storm that I just got is a v5.0.0.328... help!

0 Likes
SFObrien
Novice

Kikis wrote:

hey! I went to email setup.. and did the forgot passwork option. I put in my email and OK then it said that my password had been sent to my device.. but I haven't gotten anything yet. This Storm that I just got is a v5.0.0.328... help!

You have done everything correctly.  Could be you are getting no reply is due to some BlackBerry Data service outages being reported.   I would go ahead and call CS and get it resolved.

0 Likes