want to upgrade to blackberry
mvz3

i want to upgrade to a blackberry curve, but i have six months left before i am eligible for new every two discount, i really don't want to pay full price for one, but i guess i would take a shot in the dark and wonder if there is anyway i can get around it?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: want to upgrade to blackberry
SaNDman
Contributor - Level 3

If you have a plan of at least $49.99 you qualify for annual upgrade which is $50.00 off the new phone. If you have a lower plan then you have to wait if don't want to pay the full price.:smileywink:

0 Likes
Jeff_in_TN
Enthusiast - Level 3

You get the new every two $50 off option once you hit the 20th month of a two yr contract year, which is actually today for me.  It kinda feels like a birthday all over again....think I'll go buy myself a Tour today!!

0 Likes
mvz3

If you have a plan of at least $49.99 you qualify for annual upgrade which is $50.00 off the new phone. If you have a lower plan then you have to wait if don't want to pay the full price.

i unfornately don't have a plan $49.99 or higher, and i know i have to wait, i guess  it was hopeful thinking. I do have six months left until my new every two so i can get one, just feels too long.:smileysad:

0 Likes
SureTypeBandit
Enthusiast - Level 3

mvz3 wrote:

If you have a plan of at least $49.99 you qualify for annual upgrade which is $50.00 off the new phone. If you have a lower plan then you have to wait if don't want to pay the full price.

i unfornately don't have a plan $49.99 or higher, and i know i have to wait, i guess  it was hopeful thinking. I do have six months left until my new every two so i can get one, just feels too long.:smileysad:

Dont be sad.  Big things are going to happen in the next six months!! Storm 2 , Curve 2 (from what i hear), Palm Pre, possibly the iPhone!  Plenty of things to look forward to in the next few months.  Remember, a watch pot never boils.  :smileyhappy:

0 Likes