what do i do if my blackberry bold 9930 IC(integrated circuit) has blown out and the device has stopped working?
krushan24

my phone's IC has blown out due to internal sparkin or something. can we replace another IC in bb bold 9930 in my phone??

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: what do i do if my blackberry bold 9930 IC(integrated circuit) has blown out and the device has stopped working?
SoccerRef
Contributor - Level 3

As long as there isn't any evidence of water damage or abuse, it should still be covered under warranty, if under a year, or insurance, if you signed up for that.

Re: what do i do if my blackberry bold 9930 IC(integrated circuit) has blown out and the device has stopped working?
ChristinaB_VZW
Verizon Employee

Hi krushan24!

I really hope your phone is working again since your post! I completely understand how important it is to have a working phone. Have you been able to get the phone replaced, either via the warranty or through insurance, as SoccerRef mentioned?

SoccerRef is correct; if there is no evidence of liquid damage or physical damage, this issue may be covered by the warranty. Please respond back to this thread if you need further assistance with your device. In fact, you are able to send me a Direct Message if you prefer (please include your name and mobile number). I'd be happy to help with your options and a resolution.

Thanks and have a good day!

Christina B

VZW Support

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes