which blackberry is better and faster on internet
Magenta214

which is better and why: the bold or the newest curve which I guess is the 3G?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: which blackberry is better and faster on internet
Spiral
Master - Level 1

Magenta214 wrote:

which is better and why: the bold or the newest curve which I guess is the 3G?

Both the Bold and the Curve 3G (9330) can access the internet via either the 3G network of WiFi.  Both are 802.11 b/g wireless capable so they have the same capabilities with respect to WiFi.

The Bold's screen display has a higher resolution (Bold 480 x 360 vs. Curve 320 x 240) which makes it easier to read and it should display web pages better.

Otherwise the primary factor in internet speed will probably be location and signal.

0 Likes
StreetDocRN
Champion - Level 1

Hi,

I agree 100% with Spiral.  The only other thing would be the processor in each device.  I would guess the Bold has a faster processor which would render web pages faster, but back to what Spiral said, if you are on the mobile network, location and signal strength would be an important factor.  I can recommend the Bold, as I own one.  It really is a nice device and surfing the web on either the mobile network or WiFi is great.  Good luck with your decision.

Doc

0 Likes
Ms_Shonta
Contributor - Level 2

Hi Magenta214, I understand your concerns about finding the best phone for your usage needs and I will be more than happy to assist you today. You are able to access our site and compare the two devices you are interested in. You can do this by placing your mouse over Phones & Devices, and then selecting Smartphones. When you place your mouse over the phones you are interested in, you will be able to select to option to Compare and once then are selected, you will be able to view the specifications for each phone side by side. This tool will help you to locate the features for a phone that matter most to you and help you with your decision.

0 Likes