z10 10.3 update
Not applicable

Dear sir

Every carrier release update for blackberry 10 smartphone when will u push update for blackberry other allow BlackBerry link to update or give update as soon as possible eagerly waiting for 10.3 update in z10 new feature BlackBerry blend, BlackBerry assistant we need that plzz give update for BlackBerry z10.

Thank uu

Njn

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: z10 10.3 update
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello nandhunjn!

I know how eager you are to get this update! Updates are fun, and bring new functionality and features to your device. At this time, no information is available about when the next update will become available. However, we keep our device support page up to date with the latest software. Keep checking here to find out as soon as it becomes available! http://www.verizonwireless.com/support/blackberry-z10-update/

MichelleH_VZW Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Not applicable

Plzz give update soon sir

Sent from my BlackBerry 10 smartphone.

0 Likes
bb10qnx
Contributor - Level 1

Does this help..........

BlackBerry 10.3.2 and BlackBerry Blend 1.2 Coming to All BlackBerry 10 Devices | Inside BlackBerry

Now, you' have the information on the update.

Now, what further excuse does VZW have?

0 Likes
Rumley80
Enthusiast - Level 3

What further excuse does VZW neeed?  They have no real interest in supporting the phone.  All I can speculate is that we may or may not get the update someday in the future.  I only wish that the carriers in the US were not so interested in what brand pays them the most to push their phones and instead took more of an interest in which brand had some of the best features for the customer (especially when it came security and privacy features). 

Here's hoping that we see the update sooner rather than later (or never).

YMMV

0 Likes
Not applicable

BlackBerry claasic get 10.3.2 we hope we will get

0 Likes
Rumley80
Enthusiast - Level 3

Of course we hope to get 10.3.2, however, as I said VZW doesn't seem to have a serious interest in supporting Blackberry products.  Go into any VZW store these days and try to buy a Blackberry product.

Best of luck to you with that one.

0 Likes
Not applicable

Best of luck bro

0 Likes
bb10qnx
Contributor - Level 1

Here's the latest:

BlackBerry 10.3.2 Available NOW in US for All BlackBerry 10 Devices | Inside BlackBerry

When VZW will let go of it to their BB10 customers after they get it, is anyones guess...

0 Likes
Michael357
Enthusiast - Level 1

10.3.2.858 update turned my Z10 to junk.  50% battery and 3 hrs left! I'll have an iPhone before this battery is dead!

0 Likes