2021BYOD300 false advertising
mgh60871
Enthusiast - Level 1

This will be my last attempt to resolve this issue of failing to honor Verizon's promotion. I have called in four times to resolve this issue, however all Verizon does is resubmit the promotion submission. I have already waited 9 weeks and I'm not willing to wait another 8-10 weeks. If issue is not resolved, I will file a lawsuit for false advertisement and it'll be a lot more than a $300 e-giftcard. It seems to be a recurring issue among the Verizon customers. That's not how you treat your customers. 

0 Likes
Re: 2021BYOD300 false advertising
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello, Mgh6081! Help has arrived. I'm sorry to learn about your experience with getting promotions set up on your account. I'd love to have the chance to review all the details and specifics. I've sent you a Private Note. Please respond to that message. 

KevinR_VZW

0 Likes
False advertising (Special promotion for wireless customers-switch to Fios by 9/21/21 receive Samsung Chromebook and $50Verizon gift card)
jncohen123
Enthusiast - Level 2

I am at my wits end with Verizon. I am a wireless customer and I received a flyer that if I signed up for FiOS Internet I would receive a Samsung Chromebook four and a $50 Verizon gift card. I have spoken to six different people and I have been told that instead of receiving these they will give me AMC instead which I never asked for or advertised.  When I signed up for the promotion over the phone I was told I was going to receive a Chromebook and the $50 Verizon gift card. I spoke to a manager who was going to listen to the transcribed conversation to see that I was promised these things but he never called me back so I spoke to a manager called Leah and she promised me I would receive these promotions. It has been a 60 days and when I reached out today I was told I will not receive it. I am so disgusted because I signed up for this promotion because of the Samsung Chromebook and the $50 Verizon gift card and you are not delivering. This is 100% false advertising and I am going to file a claim with the attorney generals office in Massachusetts and I'm also going to file a claim with channel 7 news who reports on companies that misrepresent their promises. It would cost you so much less money to just follow through with the promise promotion which I still have the flyer for then to have to bring lawsuits from the attorney generals office

Free Samsung Chromebook 4 + $100 Verizon Gift Card

Get a Samsung Chromebook 4 32GB 11.6" Laptop, $100 Verizon Gift Card, and 12 months of AMC+ when you sign up for Verizon Fios 940/880 Mbps Gigabit Connection. (New customers only. Auto Pay is required.)Features

• Samsung Chromebook 4 11.6” (32 GB)
  • $100 Verizon Gift Card
  • AMC+ for 12 months on us, then $8.99/mo after.
  • Whole-Home WiFi Router + WiFi extender
  • 2TB Verizon Cloud storage included
  • Save another $40/mo. when you combine with Unlimited Wireless

Frederic
Enthusiast - Level 2

It's FALSE ADVERTSEMENT AND FRAUD! I have the same issues with Verizon Wireless! 

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We always want you to know what's going on with your bill and your plans. We would like to go over your issues, so we can see what's happening. Please send us a Private Note for assistance.*Melissa

0 Likes
Frederic
Enthusiast - Level 2

Stop saying "send a private message", there is no option to  send a private message! I tried to send one yesterday and was blocked (see my post in a paralleled thread). 

jncohen123
Enthusiast - Level 2

So did I. I tried multiple times and got nowhere. Verizon is not looking for a resolution. Ridiculous 

0 Likes
KH-OrnEsh
Moderator Emeritus

In order to send a private message to vzw_customer_support, click on their name.  There will be a link to View Profile:

Screen Shot 2021-11-30 at 8.44.52 AM.png

On the profile page you can find a linked button to send a Private Message.  

Screen Shot 2021-11-30 at 8.46.08 AM.png

 Please let us know if you are still having issues sending a pm.  

0 Likes
jncohen123
Enthusiast - Level 2

I sent 2 private messages and got no response 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Making sure that your questions about our device promotions are fully answered is key. What can we answer specifically regarding the 300 BYOD offer? -Rita K.

0 Likes