If you are having trouble getting your $250 rebate, please follow these steps:
1. You should have gotten an email the first day you transferred services. This email contains the information you need to obtain your rebate. Here is the screen shot of my email.
2. Click on the link that says “Redeem Here”. Enter the promo code (provided in the email) and date you transferred service from your previous carrier.
3. Follow the prompts
4. You will need to enter your email, then enter it again to confirm.
5. They will then send you an email to confirm your email address.
6. Just click on the link and it will take you directly to the page where you will enter each phone number that is eligible for the rebate
6. After reviewing the information you have entered, make sure you review “terms and conditions” otherwise you will not be able to submit.
7. After you click “submit” you will get an email confirming your submission for rebate.
You should receive your rebate (via email) about 8 weeks after the first date you started services with Verizon.
Before I went through this process I reached out to customer service and the representative was NOT helpful at all! I was told to just wait 30 days and they will send me the rebate in an email.This was misinformation by far! If I had followed her instruction, I would have missed my opportunity to request a rebate as the deadline was 12/31/20.
Please let me know if the steps I provided helped you get your rebate.