$400 Mastercard when you BYOD & Port your line on a new postpaid account is A SCAM
baseballsteve
Enthusiast - Level 1

I was going to start Service with Verizon Prepaid but was encouraged to get a postpaid account and port my line. Since I had my own device the rep said I would get a $400 or 450.00 (i cant remember now) Mastercard as a promotion they currently had. To make a incredibly long story short. It been almost a year and I have had numerous phone calls, and chats to claim my promo reward and they still have not received it. Every Rep and Every Manger had a different explanation or  false promise to get it to me as soon as possible.  They never delivered on the many promises (about 15) they made. I am fed up and finding a new carrier asap!                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                     

0 Likes
Re: $400 Mastercard when you BYOD & Port your line on a new postpaid account is A SCAM
mama23dogs
Legend

BYOD deals require signing up online and unlimited data.  

Re: $400 Mastercard when you BYOD & Port your line on a new postpaid account is A SCAM
MtnBikeMike
Enthusiast - Level 2

Just go to Visible.com

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thank you for reaching out to us. We never want you to feel that you have been misled and we want to make sure you get all qualifying rebates. What has been advised previously about not getting the card? ~Roger

0 Likes