Re: $450 BYOD Issue
ilyaw77

Hi EdwardL_VZW,

Looks like I have same issue. I added the line to my account with my own phone (device). I got notification that I'm eligible for 450$ verizon rebate. "You're eligible for a $450 BYOD Rebate - Online & Telesales Only because you switched to Verizon and activated a new smartphone." But as soon as I tried to Redeem that I got message - "Looks like there was a problem processing your submission. Please try again". So, does it work if I already had Verizon account but added new line to it?

Ilya

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I know how important it is for you to get the offer you signed up for ilyaw77! Please reply to our Direct Message, so we can assist with your promotion. - MichelleH_VZW 

0 Likes
Chrislovett2020

I have questions about my 450 rebate can you please contact me

0 Likes
iduhkobe
Enthusiast - Level 1

Experiencing the same offer errors and would like this resolved immediately. Please reach out!

taraexcels
Enthusiast - Level 1

I received both of my cards with no problem by the date that was promised.  Both were $450.  I was a bit worried initially after seeing everyone’s comments but then thought maybe something they did disqualified them or maybe their phone wasn’t valued at the amount in which they were seeking.  

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

iduhkobe, I hope your day is going well.  We are here to help and want to get this issue addressed immediately.  I have sent a Private Note and can you reply to that so we can get this resolved. 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

taraexcels, we are glad to hear that you have received your Rebate gift cards. Please let us know if you have additional questions or concerns we can assist you with. 

0 Likes
NobleMom
Enthusiast - Level 1

We switched over to Verizon. What a mistake!!!! We have been outright LIED TO about SO many things, including the $450 BYOD rebate. I have called Verizon AT LEAST 20 times. I have literally spent countless hours on the phone dealing with one incompetent person after another. The one today, (Sania), actually told me Verizon has NEVER offered a $450 gift card. EVER. I asked to speak to a supervisor. At first, she told me her supervisor, (Jennifer), wasn’t available to speak to me. I said I would wait. Then, she told me her supervisor messaged her back and said she would not speak with me. ?!?!?!?! What?!?!?!  I then asked to speak to her supervisor’s supervisor. Sania informed me that her supervisor messaged her and would not give out this information. Just to be clear: NO ONE at Verizon’s “Customer Care” department cares. At all. 
I will definitely be following up with the BBB along with any and all legal avenues.

Jamesbmanuel
Enthusiast - Level 1

The same thing is happening to me. Customer service tells me I'm eligible for two rebates. then I call the rebate line and they tell me that no one put in for two lines and I have to call customer service. and then I call customer service and customer service that I have to call the rebate line and then the rebate line says that I have to call customer service. I'm not happy with this either. It's a scam. 

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We know how important it is to have matters such as these reviewed in depth. We would be more than happy to do so. To allow us to do so, please leave us a Private Note here, or reach out to us online @VZWSupport on Twitter or Facebook. You can also reach us over the phone at 1-800-922-0204, or through our Chat System on our Contact Us page in My Verizon. 

VZW_RobertH

0 Likes