$450 BYOD rebate not processed since 11/2020
pri1
Enthusiast - Level 1

Looks like I am not alone in this. I switched from T-mobile to Verizon in 11/2020. I was told I would get a $450 credit. I waited 90 days, since the customer service agent who helped me switch to Verizon said it would appear as a credit in my account in 90 days. I feel so stupid and foolish to have believed that. More so I was not expecting to me scamed by a reputable company like Verizon.   

Since I did not receive the rebate:

• I called the customer service, they transferred me to the rebate center, the rebate center said I should have received an email.... (which I did not). The rebate center asked me to get back in touch with customer service has to initiate the process. 
  • I called customer service, got stuck in the endless loop of voice and digital assistance 
  • Finally someone on chat said she filed the request and I have to call the rebate center to process it. The two numbers she gave me puts me back in the voice and digital assistance loop, and the thrid is always busy. 

I have spent hours overs multiple weeks trying to get what was promised to me and I am thoroughly disappointed. 

Did anyone have any success receiving you rebate?  Would truly appreciate any advice. 

0 Likes
Re: $450 BYOD rebate not processed since 11/2020
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello pri1, we're very concerned to learn about your experience, and we'd love to help turn it around. We know the importance of getting what was promised to you, and we're here for you. Please send us a private note to better assist. 

UbaldoJ_VZW

0 Likes
pri1
Enthusiast - Level 1

I private messaged you two times now. Would appreciate it if you can get back to me. Thank you!

0 Likes
pri1
Enthusiast - Level 1

A month ago, I got the following message from customer support and everything went quite from there. 

An escalation form has been submitted on your behalf for your $450 gift card. Reference No: 198262975

This is the worst experience I have had with any company.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

pri1-

This is never the experience we want you to have when contacting us for help. Please meet us back in Private Message to review this further.

-CarmenT_VZW

0 Likes