$580 trade in promotion on iPhone 12 not being honored
CAWenner
Enthusiast - Level 1

I didn't need new iPhones but was offered a $580 loyalty trade in rebate on each iPhone 12 purchased if trading an iPhone 4 or newer. On December 22, 2020, I talked with Verizon representative, Kaleb from NC, and I purchased three iPhone 12s and accessories that totaled over $250 in order to receive a $50 credit.  This would have made the iPhone 12s $120 each ($15 per month).  At that time I paid the sales tax and paid for the accessories.   

The return mailer(s) were never received.  After multiple phone calls and emails from Verizon that included labels that would not download so I could print, my husband received a mailing address from a Verizon representative where we were to mail the trade in iPhones.  

In February 2021 I realized I had not received the trade in credits.  I talked with and had emails with a Verizon representative.  At that time I thought she took care of the trade ins.  

I have not yet received my promised promotion, despite having spent many hours on hold and talking with various representatives. 

What will it take to get this issue resolved?  I have been a loyal Verizon customer and this is unacceptable.  

0 Likes
Re: $580 trade in promotion on iPhone 12 not being honored
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We know being able to get the trade-in credits you expected is important, and we can certainly help look into things further with you, CAWenner. To help confirm, when did you send the trade-in devices to us? Did you use a shipping label provided by us or from My Verizon? *Zaak

0 Likes
CAWenner
Enthusiast - Level 1

I appreciate your response and hope that we can get this resolved.

The three iPhones were placed in one box and were sent  using a label received January 10, 2021 from VZWmail.  They were addressed to Return Processing Center, 4801 Mercantile Dr Bldr 17, Fort Worth, TX 76190

0 Likes
CAWenner
Enthusiast - Level 1

Today I tried looking up the tracking information online.  It has been too long so I called UPS and talked with a representative.  The date they have is January 14, 2021.  That is the only date detail they have because it has been almost one year.   

Return Details

Order Number:

Location code:

Return tracking Number:

1Z00094A9091022124

0 Likes
CAWenner
Enthusiast - Level 1

Well, it's been three days and I have not heard anything after I provided the tracking number. 

0 Likes
CAWenner
Enthusiast - Level 1

Zaak, 

It's been 72 hours and I have not had a response regarding the information I provided with shipping and tracking number.  

0 Likes
CAWenner
Enthusiast - Level 1

It has been 10 days since I first posted.  I've had several "private message" asking if I still needed assistance.  Well of course I do and there has not been a response.  

What do I need to say to get my money back, I'll return the three iPhone 12s and will find another provider.   

I work in customer service and this is not acceptable. 

0 Likes