Am I ever going to get my rebate?
HootisTigglebits
Enthusiast - Level 1

I switched 2 lines to Verizon from ATT last month.  On 12/30/21 I used a promo code and am suppose to be receiving $2,000 total for both lines.  Ever since I entered my information this is what both tracking numbers I was provided says:

"Date received: 12-30-2021

Status detail: Your submission is currently pending validation of offer requirements.

Based on your purchase date, you can expect your rebate to be validated around 01-06-2022 if all offer requirements are met."

ATT has now sent me a past due bill and are threatening to suspend my account with them which I still have one phone line on so I can't let that happen. 

What am I supposed to do?
Tags (2)
0 Likes
Re: Am I ever going to get my rebate?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

HootisTigglebits From what you provided it looks like it is going as expected. It can normally take up to 60 days. When was the last time you checked. I understand you definitely don't want to go to collections.-Dolores

0 Likes
HootisTigglebits
Enthusiast - Level 1

I checked yesterday. Will it effect me getting two $1,000 visa cards in any way if I pay off the phones now and then use the Visa cards for whatever I feel like?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

@HootisTigglebits ,

It's awesome to know that you qualified for one of our recent promotions. When it comes to a rebate such as yours, you will need to keep the same device/line with an active device payment for at least 30 days first. Any changes to your device payment within that timeframe will void the rebate, so it would be recommended to wait until you have received it first before making any changes to the device or line. Does that help with what you wanted to know?  -Russell

0 Likes
unhappyatverizon
Enthusiast - Level 2

ha! No, you are not.  Neither did I.  Apparently Verizon no longer honors their rebate promised. I’ve been waiting since august 21.  

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Oh no unhapyatvverizon we are concerned to learn that you feel this way about us. Dealing with a rebate since August is interesting and we want to learn more. Any reasons you were provided as to why you have not received the rebate in question? We're here to help.-Candice

0 Likes