Re: Thank you, you have successfully authenticated. A Verizon...
Chris_R2
Enthusiast - Level 3

The $150 card came in the mail today and I was able to activate it.

Still waiting for the remaining $100 card to arrive.

Thank you.

0 Likes
Chris_R2
Enthusiast - Level 3

Received the second rebate card today, bringing everything to a satisfactory resolution!

Thank you 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Wonderful! We're happy to read that you received your rebate card. We're sorry for the trouble. Please don't hesitate to reach out if you need us. Please stay safe, and have a great day! 

AaronS_VZW

0 Likes
Re: BYOD $250 Mastercard Rebate Runaround
Rohnald13
Enthusiast - Level 1

I am having the same problems. I received the BYOD250 rebate when I ordered, then two days later I picked up the phone and they gave me a $APRIL150 rebate. Clearly, I don’t expect both rebates. HOWEVER, I do expect one of them. The chat people just tell me it’s closed. How in the heck do two rebates offered in a promotion get closed within 48 hours of opening. I’m so angry at myself for leaving AT&T after 15 years. The service at Verizon may be better, but AT&T never tried this nonsense. How did you solve your issue? Did you just post the email/rebates on Twitter to expose the obvious scam/bait and switch/breach of contract?

Tags (1)
lac302
Enthusiast - Level 2

Just got my rebate in the form of a $200 statement credit today. I talked to at least a dozen different people. In the end a PM and a helpful rep here was the way it was resolved. Ask for a case/ref number you can follow up with.

0 Likes
siennafrazier

Why is this still being advertised on the website if it ended in January. I just added a line and was expecting this promo because it told me to enter this code BYOPHONE250 on a pop out on the page. I spoke to a rep who said that I have BYODATHOME100 active I tried the code on the rebate centers page and it says inactive

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We'll be happy to assist you with information about our Switcher promotions. We run these promotions often, many times back to back. Based on when you switch you would use a specific code for the date and type of port over you do. So, if you bring your own device you would use the BYOD code, if you get a new device you would use the device purchase code. Completing the registration needs to be done within 30 days of the date you start service with us. We can help you further if you need? ChristopherS_VZW

0 Likes