BYOD Promotion - Free stream TV
Sean_Z1

I signed up for the BYOD program last week and received the text for the Verizon stream TV. Promo code didnt work...Ive since been on the phone with customer support for 3 hours between the last 2 days...finally got another code...ALSO doesnt work. Then spent another 1.5 hours this morning with customer support, who couldn't help me and transferred me to telesales, only to be told that they couldn't do anything either. Then transferred by him to the credit department for some reason, which was a dead end and the call automatically disconnected. Verizon customer support has been beyond disappointing and I completely feel like this whole promotion was a bait. Anyone else experiencing the same thing? How can I resolve this issue?

0 Likes
Re: BYOD Promotion - Free stream TV

Couldn't agree more that this promo was a sham. I'm also unable to use the promo code (VZSTREAMTV) to receive my free streaming device as part of the Verizon BYOD promo in December. I've spent over a hour on the phone with the customer service (800-922-0204) only to be transfered to 3 different reps and was disconnected from the last rep after she told me the promo ended in December 2020. The text message I received on my phone provided the link, promo code and an expiration date of Jan. 18. What a joke these VZ folks are.  Provide an invalid promo code, invalid expiration date and then provide no assistance from their customer service reps. Unbelieveable but true!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

050, we always want to make sure that you can get the help you need when it comes to your promotions. So we can help, please send us a Private Note! 

0 Likes
orangecraws

My issue is I never got the text with the promo code that was supposed to get me a free Stream TV.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

orangecraws, we want to make sure you receive a resolution for your promotion concern. Allow us the opportunity to review your options. We have sent you a Private Message. Can you please respond to that message? Thank you. 

0 Likes