BYOD Rebate - No Answers Still!
chadwmont
Enthusiast - Level 2

Submitted rebates on both of my lines for the $500 BYOD promotion. App says that both rebates were delivered, however they did not come. 

Over the past few days, I have called Verizon a few times, as well as chatted with customer care. Each time they say they have spoken to the rebate team and they have reissued the rebates and I will receive within 24 hours. The reps also say they will call me back within 24 hours to ensure I received it so I wouldn’t have to explain the situation again, 3 days and representatives later, none have called back. 

At a loss at this point, $1k in rebates is a lot to have out in “limbo.”

Do better Verizon. This is not a good first impression. 

@vzw_customer_support

Re: BYOD Rebate - No Answers Still!
Chazug2111
Enthusiast - Level 2

I’m in the exact same situation. Like EXACT. Them resending and telling me to wait 24 hours.

Amymarie0526
Enthusiast - Level 2

I'm in the same situation also and I'm starting to get real annoyed it's like they lie to people to get them to switch. If this isn't resolved in the next few days I'm contacting BBB and attorney General office 

Chazug2111
Enthusiast - Level 2

I called again this morning and they said that the IT department is working on fixing whatever the issue is not letting us recieve our rebates. They said 48 business hours, and we should all receive them. So Wednesday morning maybe. Idk. They need to do something quick.

chadwmont
Enthusiast - Level 2

Fingers crossed. Today marks the 4th person that didn’t call me back in the morning. 

Wasting so much time on this!

0 Likes
Amymarie0526
Enthusiast - Level 2

I really hope that is the issue and it's fixed asap this is so annoying waiting 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I would be just as upset over the rebate. I'm really sorry this has been ongoing. It's definitely not how we want to start our relationship! 

I sent you a Private Message to better assist you. 

-Vanessa

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Good morning, Amymarie0526, I am here for support and happy to look into your rebate concerns and ensure this is resolved ASAP! Please send us a Private Note to get started. 

*Cheyenne

0 Likes
Scott_Haataja
Enthusiast - Level 1

I have been working with Verizon for the last couple weeks; I have 5 rebates coming that all show as "delivered" but I have received nothing. 

Tags (1)
0 Likes
chadwmont
Enthusiast - Level 2

Surprisingly, both of my rebates just showed up in my inbox a couple minutes ago. Hopefully that means the issue was fixed so you all get it too. 

0 Likes