BYOD Rebate Not Received in Email
Kiemma227
Enthusiast - Level 1

I am unable to receive my BYOD $500 Rebate. I have checked my email and spam folder numerous times but still nothing. I spoke with customer service and they said wait 24 hours and to call rebate center and have them apply it to my account, but nothing came. Then I spoke to someone in the rebate center and they said they were unable to apply it directly to my account because of security reasons and they will resend it and to wait 24 hours but still same issue. I should've just went to t-mobile. 

Tags (1)
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: BYOD Rebate Not Received in Email
Kiemma227
Enthusiast - Level 1

This has been resolved I recieved my byod rebate yesterday, finally. 

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Kiemma227
Enthusiast - Level 1

This has been resolved I recieved my byod rebate yesterday, finally. 

0 Likes
Hami1
Enthusiast - Level 1

I have not received my rebate either and they keep giving me the run around. 

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hami1, help is here. I am sending a Private Note.

-David

0 Likes
jquest2

The same has happened to me. Now they are saying I don't qualify after I spent a ton of money paying off my phones before transferring over.

0 Likes
Re: Rebate Not Received in Email and no trade in credit applied
lschulte13

We switched from ATT and brought 4 lines and purchased 4 new phones, 3 iphone 14 Pro's and 1 iphone 14 Pro Max.  Was told we would get a $200 rebate for each line for switching and an $800 trade-in credit per phone to be spread out over each month.  Our monthly bill with insurance would be about $300.  For the rebates, I received a text with a link saying I was eligible, but since I thought it might have been a phishing text, I thought they would also send an email or notification in my account, since they do that for everything else.  Now the link expired.  As for my credits on the trade ins, they sent me individual boxes and now said they will give me a gift card for the appraised trade-in value, which is much less than $800.  I have called and chatted multiple times, last CSR I talked to was great and told me she would call me and that I would not have to call back.  She set up a time, but no call, only a statement saying support message, but there's no message.  I submitted a request to have her call me to let me know the status, no call.  Now follow up is scheduled for 11/30.  I already paid $227, next bill due is $617, and estimated monthly bill is $400, plus still have to pay $230 to close out ATT, which I thought I would have rebate money to use towards that cost.  VERY FRUSTRATING!!  I want someone to resolve this ASAP!  

0 Likes
Re: Rebate Not Received in Email and no trade in credit applied
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I do apologize that you are having issues with your rebate, and the credit on the account for the trade-in. We would love to look into your account, and see what is going on with the trade in.  *Rhonda

0 Likes
Zivena
Enthusiast - Level 1

I'm having a similar issue. Never got an email, never got my rebates, which total $1000! There have been other issues with me switching to Verizon, and it's been an awful experience really. Hours spent on the phone, waiting to hear back, needing to talk to customer service again and again about the same problem because the last 4 people who said they fixed it didn't, and apparently they don't have record of what I've already called about. It's bee a nightmare. 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Zivena, allow us to apologize if you came across issues redeeming your rebate. We have sent you a Private Note to look into everything further. 

-Christine

0 Likes
racefan15
Enthusiast - Level 2

Same here. Transferred 4 lines to Verizon around Oct. due to this promotion. Was told Id be getting $2000 in rebates back that I could apply to monthly bills or devices. Didnt come and didnt come, so called them, and they said that because we didnt respond to an email they supposedly sent, then the promotion was no longer valid. We checked all of our inbox, span, junk etc... folders and nothing was ever sent to us. Wonder if its their way of getting out of the promotion. Supervisor was supposed to call and of course never did. Now when we call, they say there is nothing they can do about it.

0 Likes