BYOD Rebate issues
Faithmerry
Enthusiast - Level 2

I switched to VZW on Oct 11, 2019 and brought 2 devices and ported in 2 numbers. I completed my digital enrollment online and was assisted by a Verizon customers service rep. I also called in again to verify everything was done correctly and was assured both times that everything looked perfect and I should have two prepaid cards around Dec 11th - Called Dec 19th and was told my rebates were invalid. Customer service did not tel me what was wrong but said it was corrected and they were reviewing it. Checked the website the next day and there was no change to my invalid status so I called again. The rebate department reiterated the previous message and said it would take 14 days before a decision was made. The status on the website says my rebate should be processed "on or around 01/01/2020" Called on 01/04/2020 and was told it was 14 business days. I am very frustrated with this process and ready to contact Verizon's Executive team and submit a complaint to the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau and whoever else I can think of. I am so disappointed that Verizon's Rebate Center treats people like this. All of the customer service reps that were specifically from the rebate center were terrible to deal with. The regular Verizon Wireless customer service team has been great, but as soon as I am transferred to the rebate center, it's another story. 
Please direct me to the head of the Rebate Center so I can give my feedback and resolve this issue. 

Tags (1)
Re: BYOD Rebate issues
sg1234563
Enthusiast - Level 2

Transferred 5 lines during Black Friday sale to Verizon and promotion was no activation fee and $250 MasterCard rebate online.  I have already been denied rebate first time because "unknown reason" contacted Verizon via chat and said they fixed issue and then 30 days later denied as duplicate. Chatted again and told will review in another 30 days.  As far as free activation - they charged me $40/line activation fee even though promotion was no activation fee. Chatted online 3 times until I threatened to switch back to T- mobile and amazingly they issued me the credit for the $200 while on the line.  I am not hopefully about rebates.  I have everything documented perfectly. Verizon is clearly a scam and hoping people just forget and don't follow-up.  Seems like recurring issue in this community and I will be filing complaint with NYS attorney general for fraud and false advertising and send them link to this website which I am sure they will love to see.