BYOD Rebate not received
BriRose1

I brought my device to Verizon in January. I was told I was applicable for a $350 gift card, I redeemed the offer and have been approved for it. I got a notification yesterday telling me the e-gift card has been delivered. But I check my emails and it isn’t there. I went to the check my status page and requested the email again and over 24 hours later I still haven’t the email. I talked to a customer support agent and she gave me a number to call the Rebate team. When I talked to them they couldn’t find my rebate. I’m getting a little frustrated, I’m currently out of a job and really need the money. Has anyone else had this issue? 

0 Likes
Re: BYOD Rebate not received
Amymarie0526
Enthusiast - Level 2

I am having the same exact issues mine says was emailed yesterday so I resent the card info and still nothing yet 24 hours later this is ridiculous I need this to pay my phone bill I'm so annoyed 

chadwmont
Enthusiast - Level 2

You’d think they would identify this as a larger issue since there’s multiple people on here posting about the same thing. 

Seems like a system issue to me, not our emails. 

0 Likes
Chazug2111
Enthusiast - Level 2

I’ve been waiting since the 15th. And everytime they just resend it and tell me to wait 24 hours. But nothing. No email.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

BriRose1, thanks so much for reaching out to us about this via this platform. I want to help in any way possible, I know how important this is to you. Please respond to this private note, so I can assistyou better. -Dia

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We are experiencing increased volumes. We will be with you shortly. Do not respond as this may cause delays with receiving a return message.

-Lorenzo

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi, Amymarie0526. We are saddened to hear you are experiencing issues with the rebate on your account. We are here to help and I am confident that we can turn this around. May I ask if you have used the following page to obtain a status: https://www.yourdigitalrebatecenter.com/#!/check-my-status Let us know if this helps.

-Lorenzo

0 Likes
BriRose1

I really hope you can help. I’ve talked to multiple agents and haven’t gotten any information on what to do. Seems like a lot of people are currently having this issue. I’ve talked to the rebate team but they weren’t able to pull up my rebate information. And everyone else has just told that the email has been sent. But I have yet to receive to actually receive the email. I’ve checked thoroughly multiple times. Things are rough right now and I really do need the money. 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We know it's important to make sure you receive your rebate. We are here to help. Please send us a Private Note.

*Rebecca

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We always want you to get any promotion you qualify for. We'd like to see what's going on. Let's get to the bottom of this. Please send us a Private Note for assistance.*Melissa

0 Likes