Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, waived smartphone activation fee when you buy online. Limited time offer.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
BYOD Rebate showing less than promised
John1976

I signed up for a plan while bringing my device over from Sprint. It was advertised as $500 e-gift card yet my account is only offering a redeem for $350, which was the lowest plan only. I need to get the $150 gap closed and customer service was no help, offering me the number to the balance/terms phone line. I signed up a few weeks ago, and from the looks of the forum there seems to be no resolutions in terms of customer service. 

This is less than a bad impression, possibly constitutes fraud on Verizons part. I need to know who and how to contact the persons that can rectify this. I have no problems with going elsewhere and not paying a cent. I didnt even get the Fedex SIM card, I had to go to a store. So started off bad and seems to continue. Bill is due Sept 2. You have till then or I will thank you for the few weeks I had and go elsewhere while not giving a dime to a behemoth company that cant even talk to people and resolve simple issues.

0 Likes
Re: BYOD Rebate showing less than promised
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Hello, we understand wanting to be able to take advantage of a promotion. Allow us to further investigate this for you. Please send us a Private Note to proceed.

*Kerry

0 Likes