BYOD is a scam
Danieeelle
Enthusiast - Level 2

My boyfriend moved onto my unlimited plan and of course the BYOD rebate was denied. I was told in store we’d get the $300 rebate if he switched over and now it’s saying the plan is invalid. I should have read these warnings before ever switching him over. We’re going to try and get both phones over to AT&T. I’m embarrassed because I had so many good things to say about Verizon to him and it just totally proved me wrong.

0 Likes
Re: BYOD is a scam
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I don't blame you for feeling frustrated. How long ago did he move onto your unlimited plan? When working on the plan appearing invalid, was there any recommendation to switch to a qualifying plan? 

Nobody here wants you to leave. 

0 Likes
Danieeelle
Enthusiast - Level 2

He moved onto my plan in March. We were told that we would receive the gift card, we never had any recommendations for a different plan.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We appreciate the details. Rest assured we are here to help. We send you a Private Note.

0 Likes
lenny58
Enthusiast - Level 1

What was the resolution offered by verizon?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

lenny58, just so you know there is no BYOD scam with us. This is not how we do business. I can assure all details about each of our offers are described in detail on our website. For that particlar offer it states in the requirements that you must be on a certain plan in order to qualify. What issue are you experiencing, if any, with an offer?

0 Likes