BYOD rebate
Zach42544
Enthusiast - Level 2

i got my service back in July of 2020, and have had it for 6 months now. I was told when trying to cancel in December that I could without paying the rebate back but come back in January to be told I’d have to wait until July 2021?! ridiculous. Will never come back to Verizon after this.

Re: BYOD rebate
Zach42544
Enthusiast - Level 2

I was told I had to pay the rebate back in December, and that if I waited another month I wouldn’t have to. Was I lied to? Very confused 

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Zach42544,

We want to make sure you know what to expect but would be sorry to see you cancel. We are glad to check on this. What is the rebate code for the promotion you got? What has you considering canceling? -Andrew

Zach42544
Enthusiast - Level 2

i was told in July of 2021 I had to have the line active for 6 months, then I could cancel. That’s that the salesman told me. Very disappointed and will never be coming back to Verizon. here’s this if it’s helps, this is the only information I have on it:

Gift card information

[Edited for Privacy]

0 Likes
Zach42544
Enthusiast - Level 2

I was also charged an extra 40$ on my bill for no reason! Ridiculous 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Zach42544, we certainly want you to have accurate details on any promotions that you may have received. To provide those specifics, we will need some additional information. For example, are you able to provide specifics on the actual promotion that you took advantage of?  -LorenB_VZW If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!! 

0 Likes