Re: BlackBerry Key2 LE certified for Verizon BYOD!
Mechesler

Hello Verizon . Need help too getting my Key 2 LE to relieve incoming texts . Was just in Canada and all the text cam in during the week I was there on business .now back in Ohio .no texts .  The phone Verizon already tried to fix this. No luck .

help pls

[removed]

Personal information removed as required by Verizon Wireless Terms of Service

0 Likes
Ranketh

Do a lot of people on here not read back through the thread? You just commented an issue you’re having that was clarified and solved about 7-10 comments ago. Just pointing out to people to go back in the thread and you may just find your answer. Good luck y’all!

0 Likes
Farmerboy22
Enthusiast - Level 1

Hi!

I have a Blackberry Key2LE, Model BBE 100-4 that I would like to use on an existing Verizon account.  I tried to set it up online, but after entering the IME number, it says that the device is not compatible.  Does a  100-4 4GLTE not work on the Verizon system?  

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I understand your desire to activate a particular phone model (Blackberry Key2LE, Model BBE 100-4 ) on our network, Farmerboy22. You mention that you entered the IMEI at our compatibility website (http://spr.ly/6601Edfn9) and the website indicates that your phone is not compatible. This means that your phone cannot be activated on our Verizon Wireless network.

You can find compatible devices at this link (http://spr.ly/6602Edfni) at your convenience.

AntonioC_VZW

0 Likes
Whiskey_tango_VZW

Can someone from VZW who is knowledgeable on the BlackBerry key 2 SMS receive issue please contact me and get this sorted on my account?  I have gone to VZW, contacted customer support and jumped through every other flaming hoop this forum has to offer over the last six months to no avail. Supposedly had customer service put in a ticket over two months ago but it seems there is a disconnect

0 Likes