Cannot receive text messages on OnePlus Nord N10
nded

Recently transferred my Verizon sim card to a OnePlus Nord N10 and everything seems to work except receiving SMS text messages. I've tried calling the support number but it sends a security code via text that I can't receive, so that's a dead end. If anyone knows a way to fix this please advise.

0 Likes
Re: Cannot receive text messages on OnePlus Nord N10
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

nded,

That's the last thing we want to hear. I know how important it is that your phone work great. We're glad to help get to the bottom of this. I've sent you a PM. Please respond when you are able to.

AndrewT_VZW

0 Likes
tknee

I have the exact same problem and have no idea what to do about it! 

0 Likes
seateapea

I have the same issue. Verizon started a ticket weeks ago and I have heard nothing since. Clearly this is a known issue, though. I am presently shopping for another carrier.

0 Likes
mogulman

We have had the same issues with a Oneplus Nord N10.  We find we can work around it by doing Airplane mode off and then back on.

Tried a new SIM, CDMA-LESS and talking to Verizon support.  Almost ready to give up on this phone or Verizon.   I wish Verizon and Oneplus could figure this stuff out.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We never want you to give up on us. We would love to look into this with you. Did you purchase this device from us? Is the device compatible with our network? You can check here: https://www.verizon.com/bring-your-own-device/imei-esn-meid/ -Joe

0 Likes
marathonlance

Same issue here with my new OnePlus Nord N10 phone and my wifes. All indications is that it is on verizon. I guess I will have to switch carries. The phones cost too much to eat them.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Having a working device is a must. Let's work together and make sure you are able to use your devices. We are here to help. Can you provide us  more details regarding the exact issues that you are having? 

~Gina

0 Likes
Moving-to-Sprint

Same problem…good phone, what’s the problem with Verizon?  All I need is an excuse to switch to T-mobile…

0 Likes
ppppsssss

I just upgraded our wireless plan and ever since then, one of my OnePlus Nord N10's can't receive texts. I've spent hours on customer support already, only to be elevated to the advanced support, had to wait on hold for 50 minutes and then I got disconnected. 

Clearly these phones can and do work with Verizon. We've had them for a year and they haven't been problematic until upgrading my plan. My phone still works! It's my husband's who's doesn't. Same phone, same account. 

0 Likes