Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, get the incredible iPhone 13 Pro on us. Online only. With select 5G Unlimited plans. Ends 12.5. Buy now
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
***Announcement: Early next week, we’ll be merging the current Fios and Wireless Communities into the all new Verizon Community! Beginning the evening of Sunday 12/4, both Communities will be placed in read-only mode. You’ll still be able to visit the Communities and browse content, but login will be disabled. On the afternoon of Monday 12/5, all users will be able to log into the new Verizon Community. We expect the new Community to be fully functional the morning of Friday 12/9. Additional details can be found in the Announcements board and under Featured Topics!
Continued issue with BYOD rebate, have already contacted Verizon, no help
mimija

I opened a new account on 10/5 and, while at the Verizon store speaking with a Verizon rep, submitted for a $500 rebate for BYOD. As confirmed by that rep, I met all of the requirements. I received notification that the rebate was not submitted on a valid date, which is incorrect. I contacted Verizon on 11/3 and was told that they submitted for this to be fixed so I would get my rebate, and that I would hear in 8-10 business days. It's now been longer than 10 days and I've heard nothing. How can I actually get someone at Verizon to help me fix this error and give the promised rebate? Thank you.

0 Likes
Re: Continued issue with BYOD rebate, have already contacted Verizon, no help
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Hello, mimija. Thank you for reaching out to us with your concern. I regret to hear that you are experiencing issues with the rebate that was expected at the moment of purchase. I will be sending you a private note so that we can work on your account together. ~Pamela

0 Likes