Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, waived smartphone activation fee when you buy online. Limited time offer.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Customer Complaint - How to Escalate
cemerton

It seems like there is not a way to escalate issues to managers (and above) within Verizon. I asked an agent today to please have her manager contact me and I was told no. Additionally, I receive no customer surveys for any of my interactions with Verizon agents. It seems that agents can say what they want without clear accountability. 

In my case, I was previously told (by a supervisor) that I could swap out my primary phone number for a local phone # with no penalty but then later, my $250 "bring your own device" was charged back to me. Keep in mind, I still have the same device and still have the line of service and I switched over almost 12 months ago. I just wanted a local area code on my line and a manager said it would be fine. It wasn't fine.

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct Answers
Re: Customer Complaint - How to Escalate
cemerton

Someone from Verizon contacted me and this is now resolved.  It required someone outside the normal Verizon customer service. 

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: Customer Complaint - How to Escalate
cemerton

Someone from Verizon contacted me and this is now resolved.  It required someone outside the normal Verizon customer service. 

0 Likes