FIX MY BILL
KLee67217
Enthusiast - Level 1

We switched over 3 lines at the beginning of July and traded in 2 phones. I promptly shipped in the phones using their preprinted labels. Both phones show they were received by Verizon. However, one phone was assessed and one was not. I can only assume it is lost somewhere at a warehouse. I called in July once the expected assessment date passed and was assured it will be assessed. I called again in August and was told by the trade in program associate that she manually added the promotion just in case the system trys to charge me back (I had a bad gut feeling this would happen). So imagine my surprise when my September bill (which is only my 2nd bill!) shows a charge called a promotion chargeback. I call again and was told it will take 3 billing cycles to add the promotion and  I will need to pay this chargeback monthly until then....huh? I am so disappointed at the service and misinformation we have received so far. We were looking forward to keeping our services with Verizon but cannot if this is an indication of our future experiences. 

What do I need to do to get my bill fixed???

0 Likes
Re: FIX MY BILL
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

KLee67217,

I'm terribly sorry to hear about your experience. This is not the impression we want to leave you with. I am sorry for the mishap, but I want to ensure this matter is fully resolved and the proper promotion is added as it should be. So we can assist further, please send us a Private Note.

-Mark

0 Likes
Jlbowen187
Enthusiast - Level 1

I have called twice and spoken with someone each time for 2 + hours to get the device promos reapplied to my bill for FOUR PHONES, and every month it is messed up again. They refunded me money last month AGAIN, and now they added it back to my bill. It suddenly says my bill is past due because I owe 100 dollars more now than I did two weeks ago for last month's bill. I CANT TAKE THIS ANYMORE. I DON'T HAVE 2 HOURS A DAY TO SPEND WITH VERIZON TELLING THEM THE SAME EXACT STORY. FIX IT NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The most recent online representative again told me a couple of months to sort it out. That is nonsense.  THIS HAS BEEN GOING ON FOR ALMOST A YEAR!!! IT BEGAN AS ONE PHONE INVOLVED AND IS NOW TO THE POINT WHERE ALL 4 PHONES ARE INVOLVED. IT HAS BEEN CONFIRMED OVER AND OVER I DID NOT MAKE A PLAN CHANGE!!!!!!!!!!!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We're sorry to hear about your billing issues. It's our goal to make sure you get a solution as quickly as possible to any problems you have and we'll make sure this gets resolved. We'll send you a Private Note so we can gather more information.

~Jesse

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

It seems like we didn't receive a reply to our last message. If you still need assistance, let us know and we'll be happy to further look into this.

~Freddy

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We are here ready to assist should you still need help. If you would prefer there are other support channels that we have as well based on what best fits your needs. We look forward to assisting you. You can find the options here: https://www.verizon.com/support/contact-us/#mobile

~Freddy

0 Likes