Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, waived smartphone activation fee when you buy online. Limited time offer.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
FIX MY BILL
KLee67217

We switched over 3 lines at the beginning of July and traded in 2 phones. I promptly shipped in the phones using their preprinted labels. Both phones show they were received by Verizon. However, one phone was assessed and one was not. I can only assume it is lost somewhere at a warehouse. I called in July once the expected assessment date passed and was assured it will be assessed. I called again in August and was told by the trade in program associate that she manually added the promotion just in case the system trys to charge me back (I had a bad gut feeling this would happen). So imagine my surprise when my September bill (which is only my 2nd bill!) shows a charge called a promotion chargeback. I call again and was told it will take 3 billing cycles to add the promotion and  I will need to pay this chargeback monthly until then....huh? I am so disappointed at the service and misinformation we have received so far. We were looking forward to keeping our services with Verizon but cannot if this is an indication of our future experiences. 

What do I need to do to get my bill fixed???

0 Likes
Re: FIX MY BILL
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

KLee67217,

I'm terribly sorry to hear about your experience. This is not the impression we want to leave you with. I am sorry for the mishap, but I want to ensure this matter is fully resolved and the proper promotion is added as it should be. So we can assist further, please send us a Private Note.

-Mark

0 Likes