Have contacted Verizon THREE times since joining in August, $1400 in rebates still have not come. I keep getting passed around to departments, no help
lafolielogique
Enthusiast - Level 2

I joined Verizon in August 2021. I chose Verizon because I thought it would be better for my area than AT&T. I talked my family and friends--a total of 4 other lines--into coming over to Verizon with me from AT&T.

• I got a new phone with Verizon.
  • The other 4 lines did not. They brought their own devices.
  • These other 4 lines were therefore promised $350 egift cards.
  • I requested these cards after figuring out for myself that they needed to be requested. I corresponded with Customer Service via chat who informed me that this was the process. (Note: this was not communicated when I joined--I had been under the impression Verizon would take care of it.) Nonetheless, on or around Sept. 3, 2021, I requested the rebates for the 4 lines that were promised them. I followed all the instructions (which were scant). The representative said I'd see them within 8 weeks.
  • I did not hear anything. I got no confirmation email about the request. Nothing.
  • I called on December 13, 2021 to follow up, having waited over the 8 week window for the gift cards to come. I was told I was supposed to apply for the rebates within 60 days of joining Verizon (which I had). There was no record of the applications.
  • I was told the situation would be escalated and I would see the gift cards sent to me by  FEBRUARY 13, 2022.
  • It is February 11, 2022. I am 2 days early, but I called Verizon today to follow up. This matter concernes four $350 rebates outstanding--that's $1400. Today, Customer Service transferred me to Rebates. Rebates then transferred me back to Customer Service. No one answered. Instead, I scheduled a call back from Customer Service that was supposed to come 20 minutes ago. No one has called back.

I am extremely frustrated. These events certainly make it seem that Verizon is purposefully endeavoring to avoid honoring their commitment their BYOD350 promotion of August 2021. I am advocating on behalf of 4 Verizon users that just want their gift cards.. I am the account holder and I don't know where else to go to actually get help. I expect that Verizon can and will make us whole.

Please advise, Verizon.

Re: Have contacted Verizon THREE times
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

lafolielogique, we are thrilled to learn that you joined the Verizon family and apologize for the issues you've had with your rebates.

We will be pleased to help you. When you submitted each rebate you were provided with tracking numbers to keep an eye on the rebates. Have you had a chance to track the rebates here? 

https://www.yourdigitalrebatecenter.com/#!/check-my-status 

-Jacob

0 Likes
lafolielogique
Enthusiast - Level 2

Jacob,

No. As mentioned, when I submitted the request for the rebates I recieved NO information whatsoever: no confirmation, no tracking numbers. I called 8 weeks later and was told the issue was "escalated" and I'd see the egift cards in another 8 weeks. Again, this time I was given NO tracking information.

Please advise.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

lafolielogique, 

We want to make sure that you advantage of that amazing deal. Did you check the status of your rebate online here? https://www.yourdigitalrebatecenter.com/#!/check-my-status

-Lasina

0 Likes
lafolielogique
Enthusiast - Level 2

Lasina,

Yes. I have looked up all four rebates by alternative info because I didn't get any tracking numbers for them. I got this message four times:

No results were found matching your search criteria. Please confirm the information and try again.

I have also answered this question three times now, and have gotten nowhere. Please advise.

0 Likes
lafolielogique
Enthusiast - Level 2

Hi, it’s been nearly a week with no answer from Verizon. Please help.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We'd love to help you here on this digital platform today with your rebate concern! I'm sorry you've been having a hard confirming your order information, Lafolielogique. Please tell us - was this preorder, or a regular order? Did you do it online, or over the phone with us, or in a store? *Stephannie

0 Likes
lafolielogique
Enthusiast - Level 2

Hi Stephanie, I did the switch from AT&T in a Verizon store, and then requested the rebates online. I don't know what you mean by pre-order or regular order. What is Verizon going to do about this?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We appreciate the clarification. At this time, we sent a Private Note. Please meet us there so that we can investigate further. We are here to help and provide you a solution. 

~Gina

0 Likes
lafolielogique
Enthusiast - Level 2

Hi, I hope you do help. I am posting here to make it known that I responded today, 3.3.22:

EE7B8837-6A5D-4D6C-946A-92251A779543.jpeg

C5EAC420-DFCF-4FFA-9C89-AC1C90B63E0B.jpeg
Please respond and take care of this. Thank you.

0 Likes