I have problems with my rebate, they said it's declined!
jopez

Hi,

I switched to Verizon and one of the reasons we did that it was because we were supposed to get $550 for each of our phones, an iPhone 6 and an iPhone 8, according to the webpage.

Later on, at the store, I was informally told that for the iPhone 6 I was only going to get $250... But as we were going to get some $500 on a promotion for switching, we decided to do it anyway.

We started the process on Oct 21. I clicked on the email  to submit it on Nov 14th, but due to some confussion, they said I clicked twice. Later on I received an email saying there was an issue with my rebate. I talked to a representative on Nov 25th who explained me the issue and told me that they were going to work on it.

After that I received a notification on My Verizon app saying that I needed to submit my rebate before Dec 26th, so I went ahead and clicked on it on Dec 5th. But I still received an email saying that there was a problem with my submission.

Today, Dec 8th 2020 I when I spoke to a representative, she told me that the rebates were declined! With the reason being that I did the submissions out of the deadline ???

She said I was going to be contacted by a supervisor but I'm affraid I'll never be...

Can anybody, please, help me?

Thanks,

Jose

0 Likes
Re: I have problems with my rebate, they said it's declined!
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Let's get you to the right folks for help, the rebate team. You can go to the website:

https://www.yourdigitalrebatecenter.com/#!/

or call them directly at 877-899-8980. They the best ones in this situation for help.

-Noah

0 Likes
Re: I have problems with my rebate, they said it's declined!
jopez

0 Likes