I just had 'invalid submission' for the BYOD rebate and have not done anything to change my plan???
secondreality

Beyond upset - I brought 3 paid off iphones from ATT to verizon, eligible for 2x $500 and 1x $350, but just got 'invalid submission' when it's not like I had to provide much information? I still have the printout from the store saying I'm valid for it, and I have done zero to change my plan (I just switched last Thurs). I cannot get the text support to get me to a person and I am on phone calls for work all day.

All 3 phones are active on Verizon, 2x iphone 12 pro and 1x iphone 11 XR, the earlier 2 are on the 5g play more, the 3rd on the 5g start plan.

What is going on here????

0 Likes
Re: I just had 'invalid submission' for the BYOD rebate and have not done
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Taking a look at the recent and current offers, I found the following.

"Bring your phone and get $500" "$500 via Verizon e-gift card (sent w/in 8 wks)/ Activation of 4G LTE/5G phone on 5G Do More, 5G Play More, and 5G Get More Unlimited plans req'd. Device must remain active for 45 days. $500 chargeback if service canceled q/in 12 mos or eligibility req's are no  longer met."

Is this the one you took advantage of?

-David

0 Likes
secondreality

Yes. I selected the appropriate lines eligible and they showed up, and it was submitted last Friday. I just got a notice in app today saying 'invalid submission' but no indication why and no way to challenge it.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Do you have the submission ID for the rebates you submitted for?

-Christopher

0 Likes